Monday and Wednesday practices are held in PAC studio 3. Saturday practices are held in PAC studio 1.
- Monday 7:00PM - 8:30PM
- Wednesday 7:00PM - 8:30PM
- Saturday 11:00AM - 12:30PM
- Monday 8:30PM - 10:30PM
- Wednesday 8:30PM - 10:30PM
- Saturday 12:30PM - 2:30PM
How to join?
As a University club, you must be a student or faculty member to join. The membership fee is $50 a term.
We are currently accepting new members for Fall 2022, no experience required. We also offer trial practices as follow:
- Saturday, Sep 24, Co-ed practice @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, PAC Studio 1
- Monday, Sep 26, Co-ed practice @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, PAC Studio 3
- Wednesday, Sep 28, Women/Non-Binary practice @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, PAC Studio 3
- Saturday, Oct 1, Co-ed practice @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, PAC Studio 1
If you are interested in attending these sessions, please fill out the registration form for trial practices. The deadline is Oct 1st. If you wish to have a trial practice beyond this date, please email us. These trials are no obligation, and are a great way to try out kendo for yourself before fully registering with the club.